Friday 17 August 2012

OPI - So So Skullicious Swatches.

I finally received my OPI mini set. This Halloween 2012 offering has a cute Day of the Dead theme. The shades (left to right) are:

Candlelight: bright yellow creme, somewhat sheer. I gave up after four coats.

A-Rose From The Dead: hot pink creme. Lovely bright colour, but very similar to other pinks I've gotten in other OPI mini sets. Is it an OPI rule that this colour must be included in sets?

Hi Pumpkin!: Bright orange creme. Nice application.

Mourning Glory: Black creme. Opaque in one coat. Very shiny.

This set also comes with ten sugar skull themed water transfers. They are adorable. I will definitely wear these a little closer to Halloween.

What do you think?

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts, or follow my blog. Starting to feel a little lonely out here :)
OPI - So So Skullicious mini set
OPI - So So Skullicious Swatches
OPI - So So Skullicious Swatches
OPI - So So Skullicious. Cute nail transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment