Saturday 25 August 2012

Cult Nails - Manipulative and some beautiful nail mail

I love receiving nail mail and I especially love receiving nail mail from Cult. They always pack things so beautifully and cleverly. No bubble wrap in this package! Instead, the individual bottles are safely wrapped in soft brown crepe paper and cushioned by a layer of cotton balls. It's a great idea and I get a little kick out of using the packaging to remove my previous manicure.


In this order I got five polishes and a topcoat. I bought these at their recent Birthday Sale. I now have my hands on:

Enigmatic
Enticing
I Got Distracted
Manipulative
Seduction
Wicked Fast topcoat


Today I'm wearing Manipulative, a gorgeous duck egg blue with a hint of shimmer. This polish looked lovely in the bottle and as soon as I got it onto my nails I adored it. I think it's elegant yet still a little fun. It's also a very near dupe for China Glaze - For Audrey, a polish I pick up almost every time I go to nail heaven (aka Pro Nail Supply) but for some reason never bought.

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment