Monday 6 August 2012

China Glaze - Unpredictable. Bohemian Collection

My order of the entire Bohemian Collection arrived about an hour ago. I had just done my nails. Hmmm, what to do?

Needless to say, I got my acetone out and changed my polish of course!

The first colour I'm wearing as a full manicure is Unpredictable. It is a gold/green/teal/blue multichrome and it's beautiful.

This is 3 coats of Unpredictable. It does take a few coats to build up colour, but the result is well worth it. It looked a little streaky going on, but that faded with drying.

I'll probably post the rest of this collection over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. After asking you about the colour that turned out to be Unpredictable I went in search (something I probably shouldnt have done LOL ) and didnt find it but bought 2 China Glaze polishes from My Beauty Halls they were Senorita Bonita , a lovely purple and Peace On Earth a gorgeous metallic green and couldnt resist Save Me from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection ..... I blame you completely LOL will be watching my mailbox waiting for them to arrive O-0

    ReplyDelete