Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lush Lacquer - Birthday Cake

After receiving my order from Lush Lacquer yesterday I developed a big problem.

Which one to wear first?!

I decided to go for Birthday Cake.

I applied a Essence - Got a Secret, a very pale grey, as a base coat. Two coats of Birthday Cake and two coats of Out The Door topcoat.

Lush Lacquer - Birthday Cake is a creamy white jelly with a whole load of glitter. I see medium silver holo hex, small orange, purple, pink and pale blue hex. Also pale green, pale blue, pale pink and pale yellow bar glitter.

That's a lot of glitter!

I am NOT a fan of bar glitter, but I don't mind it in this polish. I would have bought more shades from the Lush Lacquer Etsy shop, but the other ones I liked all had bar glitter in them.

Application was smooth, no digging around the bottle for glitter, just a good shake and the bottle left upside down for 15 minutes. Two coats of topcoat left my nails smooth.

I love this polish and I can't wait to try out some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment