Saturday 4 August 2012

ChiChi - Only Girl In The World

ChiChi is an Australian brand that can be found at Target, Myer, Gloss and on the ChiChi website. I love this brand. They have some fantastic trendy shades and a good range of more classic tones, often with a twist. Full size bottles are AUD $12.95, mini bottles are a measly AUD$5! Target often has them on sale. Yesterday they were 40% off and I picked up this beautiful, soft pink with subtle shimmer.

This is 3 coats, plus 2 thin coats of Out The Door. Application was good, but I think I rushed my third coat and ended up with a little unevenness, hence the double layer of topcoat. This smoothed everything out nicely.

What ChiChi polishes do you own?
ChiChi - Only Girl In The World. Direct sunlight
Indoor light
Outdoors in shade

No comments:

Post a Comment