Monday 13 August 2012

China Glaze - Rare and Radiant, Deviantly Daring

I love accent manicures. I love any excuse to wear more than one colour at one time.

Today I'm wearing China Glaze - Rare and Radiant and Deviantly Daring.

Rare and Radiant is a rich gold and green shifting duochrone. It's a tiny bit brush stroky, but it doesn't matter to me. There are at least three other polishes available that are near dupes for this one. Chanel - Peridot, Catrice - Genius in the Bottle and OPI - Just Sotted The Lizard are all very similar.

I don't own any other gold polishes. I like this one.

Im also wearing China Glaze - Deviantly Daring, a beautiful teal green metallic. I don't want to call this one a duochrome as I can't see any colour shift, even in the bottle. This polish is beautiful.

I love these two shades together. I think they compliment each other nicely. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment