Monday 23 July 2012

Cutex Quick N Go - Peach Pop

I picked up this polish and the other Cutex I recently blogged about at Woolworths supermarket for $5 each. I would not have bought them at full price, in fact I've 'not bought them' about ten times.

It's not that I don't like the formula or finish. This applied beautifully. It's still a bit sheer after 3 coats but it's not horribly streaky like some polishes. The colour is surprisingly nice too. A light peach with the tiniest hint of shimmer, if you look closely in bright light. Lol. Another work friendly shade.

The reason I've passed on this polish so often in the past is simply because of the price. You can get very similar shades for a fraction of the full price of this one. I'm glad it was on sale. I like this colour.

What do you think? What's your favourite work friendly polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment