Friday 16 November 2012

Ozotic: 505

I can't believe I haven't posted about this polish before! This is my hands down favourite shade of my entire collection. This uninspiringly named offering is from the multichrome masters at Ozotic.

This is a true multichrome, shifting from deep green through to blue, purple and even pinkish and goldish tones at an extreme angle. It is the most beautiful polish I own.

505 requires black or 'almost always looks black' underwear to show its true beauty. I usually apply two coats to make the colours appear more intense.


Like a lot of multichromes this is quite difficult to photograph well. There are plenty of blogs out there with better pictures than these ones but I think I've at least given a hint of 505's gorgeousness.

This polish was tragically discontinued recently and is no longer available from Picture Polish, although they have many other lovely shades.

What is your all time fav polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment