Wednesday 12 December 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Glitter Gradient

Wow life is busy at this time of year! Lots of parties and end of year activities happening. Work, family, kids, friends, shopping. Sometimes there just isn't time for nail fun. Last week I missed the tape manicure but I've managed to put something together for this week.

I don't think there are many nail junkies who don't like glitter. There are so many beautiful offerings from both major and independent brands.
 

This week I've used a black base and topped it with three polishes from Australian brand Femme Fatale. At the tips I have Hydraxia, then Glinting Lodestone and Eternium Dreams. A nice thick coat of Seche Vite gave it all a nice shine.
 

Check out the other glittery manis from the Artsy Wednesday girls.





3 comments: