Wednesday 26 December 2012

Artsy Wednesday - New Years

New Years Eve can be a wonderful time, full of excitement and promise. Unless you're working in an Emergency Department, like I will be this year. The only promise will be that some of my patients will be drunk. My excitement will likely consist of trying to avoid being vomited, bled or spat on. Oh the joy!

My New Year mani today is rather uninspired. I used a couple of coats of Ozotic 526, which is their black holo. I think it's appropriately sparkly for New Years and it certainly looks prettier than I can capture with my camera. 



 
 
Check out this weeks awesome manis from the Artsy Wednesday ladies
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your NY eve won't be too terrible - but I love your subtle mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ozotic holos! This one is a beaut :)

    ReplyDelete